20th June 2017, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I complet 10th standard from NIOS board? Will it affect my future?

Can I completed 10th standard from NIOS board? Will it affect my future? I have failed currently in 10th and have to repeat again if not doing from NIOS board. Can you please suggest me the best thing to do next. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
20th June 2017, 06:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complet 10th standard from NIOS board? Will it affect my future?

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is recognized by Central Government of India and Ministry of Human Resources Development.

No, it will not affect your future. Academic marksheet obtained from this board is valid for higher study course and government job options.
21st June 2017, 12:14 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complet 10th standard from NIOS board? Will it affect my future?

Yes you can pursue 10th standard from NIOS board. This will not affect yoyr future as because if your school is recognized then no problem. NIOS Board certificates are also valid so no need to worry just carry on studies.
21st June 2017, 11:35 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your 10th with NIOS Board.

NIOS Board is recognized by the Government of India.

You will have equal weightage in comparison to other State and National boards.
21st June 2017, 04:45 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Board is a national board which conducts secondary and senior secondary examination every year.

**It does not affect your career if you pass 10th standard from this open board. In my opinion it will be better to appear 10th standard exam through NIOS board rather than to repeat again through the previous board through which you have already appeared. It will not affect either you take any interview in future or take admission for higher education.

**So in my opinion you have to enroll as soon as possible and start preparing for exam. You can enroll yourself through online as well.

Official website:http://www.nos.org/
22nd June 2017, 04:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIOS refers to National Institute of Open Schooling and same is the world's largest network of open schooling and is also one of the three national board of examination of India.

As it is mentioned above that NIOS is a national board of examination and hence degree and certificate provided by same is accepted and approved for any examination, jobs or further studies.

So if you want to appear in your Class 10th with NIOS board to save an year of your academics then you must go for it without worrying about the validity of your degree provided by NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?