14th July 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will there be problem in taking admission in engineering colleges?

Hello sir/madam, please explain me that Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will nios affect me in taking addmission in engineering colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  4. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  5. Will there be problem at the time of admission after completing 10th from NIOS?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  7. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  8. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  9. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  10. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  11. Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  13. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  14. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in good colleges? I have cleared 10th from CBSE
  15. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  16. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  18. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
14th July 2015, 06:06 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will there be problem in taking admission in engineering colleges?

Hello,

CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE is a regular Board in which a student needs to attend the classes on regular basis. Now, let us talk about the syllabus of CBSE.The syllabus of CBSE is at the National level and it will helps the students in various entrance exams like- AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc. Also the CBSE study pattern is very good as compare to other Boards.

NIOS Board is a National Board of Open Schooling. NIOS is an open schooling board in which there is no need to attend the regular classes. NIOS is also a reputed Board as CBSE.

If you are not able to attend the regular classes then, you can apply for NIOS Board. You will not face any problem in taking admission in Engineering or in any other field as being a student of NIOS Board.

Best of luck.
14th July 2015, 07:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will there be problem in taking admission in engineering colleges?

No, there is no doubt you are eligible to get the admission in the engineering colleges after pursuing the 10+2 from the NIOS board.

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and it is the recognised board. So you are eligible to get the admission.

You can also apply for the various entrance examination conducted by the Central government,state government and the private institution for the admission in any course.

The eligibility to get the admission is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board and have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The only difference is you will not get the NIOS every where but you can get the school in almost all the city.
14th July 2015, 10:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes NIOS is also a board which has same value as CBSE. It will not create any problem to you in taking admission in B.Tech. You can pursue your graduation degree with any of the engineering colleges.
15th July 2015, 12:41 PM
john215

Re: Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will there be problem in taking admission in engineering colleges?

You can get the admission in the engineering colleges for after +2 form the NIOS
You can apply for various government jobs like

UPSC
RRB
ISRO
BHEL
POSTAL DEPARTMENT
SSC
CIVIL SERVICE
BANK
GROUPS
6th July 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i submit NIOS 12 pass certificate to central govt. job for promotion purpose ?
2nd February 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is a student passing 12th grade from Nios eligible to get admission into a reputed flying school in India or abroad?!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?