3rd June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed student give 12th exams again as a regular candidate?

Sir,
I have scored only 57.2% in 12th exam of this year. But, I am not satisfied from this score. Can I give my 12th exams again as a regular candidate?

5th June 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student give 12th exams again as a regular candidate?

No, you cannot appear in 12th standard board examinations as a regular candidate after qualifying 12th standard. If you are not satisfied with the marks you have scored in regular examinations, you can improve your score by appearing in Improvement examinations. You can register and apply for Improvement examinations through your college after 4-5 days of declaration of regular examination results. By appearing in Improvement examinations, you can improve your score of 12th standard.
6th June 2016, 01:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed student give 12th exams again as a regular candidate?

No, you cannot appear for 12th board examination as a regular candidate but as a private candidate. You can fill up the application form for it and after the procedure is complete, you will be very much eligible to appear as a private candidate in the concluding year.

As you are appearing for your boards again to be able to score good in your examination in the concluding year, you will not be considered as a regular candidate but as a private candidate.
6th June 2016, 09:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can give your class 12th examination again as a regular candidate after passing it, if you are not satisfied with your marks.
For the same you need to contact to the School authorities and state them that you want to reappear class 12th as a regualar candidate. Fill the registration form of class 12th and you can again pursue your class 12th Board Examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?