12th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from CBSE to ISC for 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam with CBSE Board. I want to change my Board after completing 10th. I want to go with ISC Board. Kindly tell me what are the requirements for changing my Board?

14th June 2019, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from CBSE to ISC for 10th student?

You just need to have the required documents like migration certificate and TC from previous school to get admission in a different board schools. Just make sure you have got excellent marks in your 10th class so that you can clear the cut off for admission.

Once you fulfill the merit for admission, it will be just a formality which can done through the required documents. Migration certificate is the most important document for change of board.
15th June 2019, 01:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Here are the requirements to get migration from BBSE to ISC for 10th student:

Migration certificate or transfer certificate (TC).

Mark sheet of 10th standard having no pending backlog.

New address proof.

Student and Parents ID proof.
15th June 2019, 08:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to migrate from CBSE to ISC for 10th standard are mentioned below:-

—> ISC Board doesn’t offer admissions to 11th standard unless there are vacant seats.

—> You have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from CBSE Board school and submit it in ISC Board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?