4th March 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of Accountancy for 12th Commerce Maharashtra Board exam

Sir,
I am studying in 12th Commerce by
Maharashtra Board. Can you send me some
sample papers of Accountancy for my Board exam?
Please send me the papers immediately.

6th March 2015, 01:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of Accountancy for 12th Commerce Maharashtra Board exam

Here I have attached some previous year sample papers of 12th Accountancy, Maharashtra board.

Kindly download the attachment and use it in your preparation.
6th March 2015, 12:13 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample question papers of Accountancy for 12th Commerce Maharashtra Board exam

Sample question papers for class 12th Maharashtra board exam are given below:
14th January 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir...
I am Deepak Mokasi and I am studying in 12th commerce from Maharashtra board. can you please
Send me a solved question paper of accountancy of march 1997 of final accounts immediately
12th May 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am giving supplementary exam of accountancy please help me to provide questions papers and some questions or mcq
22nd November 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I require some sample papers set by any private author. But not board paper i have solved all board papers(5 years) and now i want to solve sample papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?