13th November 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission by giving EAMCET exam after completion of schooling and college from Dubai?

I have completed my schooling and college in Dubai. Now I’m planning for EAMCET exam. Will this exam help me in my admission? Have I to pay donation? Is there a reserved seat for me? I am currently in Hyderabad. Can you please give me the details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
15th November 2017, 03:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission by giving EAMCET exam after completion of schooling and college from Dubai?

Eligibility criteria to apply for EAMCET 2018 are:-

Candidates must have completed 16 years of age as on December 31, 2018. There is no upper age limit.

Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks in 12th standard or any equivalent examination.

Candidates must be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin or must be Overseas Citizen of India card holders.

Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.

Yes, you can get admission by giving EAMCET exam but you have to qualify this exam with good marks.
21st November 2017, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission by giving EAMCET exam after completion of schooling and college from Dubai?

No, you can't apply for EAMCET exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test held by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?