2nd August 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?

Hello, I have heard that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Etawah provides Intermediate Humanities Education. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate Humanities after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course? -- [New]
  2. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  3. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  4. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  5. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  6. Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  7. Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  8. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  10. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee?
  11. educational quality
  12. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  13. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  14. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  15. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  16. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
24th February 2023, 12:34 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Etawah offers education from Class VI to XII. As per the official website of JNV Etawah, the school provides education in various streams at the senior secondary level, including Science, Commerce, and Humanities. Therefore, it is highly likely that JNV Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course along with other streams. However, to get accurate and updated information, it is recommended to directly contact the school authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?