25th August 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks

Hello sir, I have completed intermediate with 96.7% marks. Am I eligible to get an scholarship? Please let me know about scholarships for which I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks
  2. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply? -- [New]
  4. Merit scholarships after 970 marks in intermediate
  5. List of scholarships which I can apply for after scoring 85% marks in higher secondary studies?
  6. Scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year Open category student who has secured 98% in Intermediate?
  7. Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?
  8. Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?
  9. NDA coaching along with intermediate studies for meritorious student?
  10. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  11. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  12. Can I apply for any scholarships while studying B.Tech computer science?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th MP State Board?
  14. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission in CA after completing BSc?
  16. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 88.7% in 12th Assam Board?
  17. For which scholarship i can apply being a B.Sc. (Honours) graduates?
  18. How to apply in Vasavi Engineering College through B-Category? When should I apply for the same if I scored 967 marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2016, 10:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks

Yes, you can get a scholarship based on your percentage in intermediate. AS of now, you are eligible for scholarships from CBSE and MHRD. You can be eligible for more scholarships depending on the course you undertake and your family's annual income. The detailed notification of CBSE and MHRD scholarships are attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 52 views)
18th September 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks

Hello sir I am completed my intermediate with 96.7 % marks can l eligible for scholarship ? And I am a
Oc student so could you please give me the complete information about scholarships ,how to apply this . Is there any entrance exam to get the scholarship ?
20th September 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 93.2% in intermediate in 2016 .can I get the meritorious scholarships? Please tell me about all the scholarships by which I can get the profit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?