16th May 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which school is better to join for food science and nutrition course?

I am just graduated from secondary school and i would like to pursue my education in the food science and nutrition course. may i know which school is better for the course and the career prospect? Can someone please give me the answer soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  2. Can I apply for B.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition course at Chiothiram International School?
  3. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  4. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  5. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  6. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  7. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  8. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  10. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  12. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  17. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  18. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
16th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better to join for food science and nutrition course?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Lady Irwin College (Delhi University) is the best school/ college which offer Food Science and Nutrition courses. Besides this college, some of the other good colleges offer Food Science and Nutrition courses are given below.

>> Lady Irwin College
Ph. No: 011 2371 1222
Address: Near Mandi House Metro Station, Sikandra Road, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi-110001
http://www.ladyirwin.edu.in

>> Mangalore University
Ph. No: 0824 228 7347
Address: Mangaagangotri, Mangaluru, Karnataka-574199
http://www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in

>> All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIHPH)
Ph. No: 033 2241 0975
Address: 27 & 27 B, JC Block, Salt Lake City, Sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal-700098
http://aiihph.gov.in

After successful completion of either Graduation or Post Graduation in Food Science and Nutrition course, you may find employment opportunities in Fitness Centers, Health Clubs, Government or Private Hospitals, Nursing, Spas, Colleges/ Institutes and Hotels. Make sure you know all the core concepts of your course to find good job opportunities as early as possible.
17th May 2015, 01:00 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which school is better to join for food science and nutrition course?

No there are no school are available who gives priority food science and nutrition course , you can choose any CBSE schools because every National Level Entrance Test follow Central Board of Secondary Education Board's syllabus and study pattern of CBSE board is very helpful in entrance tests after 12th class
11th June 2015, 06:32 PM
SEOEXPERT

Default Re: Which school is better to join for food science and nutrition course?

List of Schools is better to join for food science and nutrition course

--> Mangalore University

--> All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIHPH)

--> Lady Irwin College

--> Manglam University

--> Satya Sai University

--> RKDF University

--> Oriental University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?