26th April 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc in Food Science
and Nutrition with 63% marks from Calcutta University.
I want to do my PhD from NIN.
Please let me know the procedure for doing so.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  2. How can I apply for PhD from NIN?
  3. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Phd from NIN or ICMR after doing msc in applied nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Syllabus of entrance exam for admission in PG in Applied Nutrition?
  13. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  17. Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?
  18. Procedure to study Ph.D for MCA candidate?
6th May 2015, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?

You have got M.Sc degree with above 55% marks means you are eligible for Ph.D admission. To get admission in a Institute like NIN you need to have scores like NET/SLET/JRF becuase most of the top Institutes prefer candidates for Ph.D intake with this score.

If you don't have any of these scores you can still apply for admission but you will have less chance of getting admission because NIN is the most reputed Institute in Food and Nutrition with only the best candidates with NET/SLET/JRF qualification get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?