21st April 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which school have courses related to Astronomy course?

I love astrophysics and I don't know which school I study after 12th standard in astronomy course would you help me to search school? Can you please guide me on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best vocational schools for Astronomy
  3. Any other exams or courses for study of Astronomy or Astrophysics apart from ISAT?
  4. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  5. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  6. Eligiblity to study masters course related to astronomy and pharmacy after graduation in Pharmaceutical Science?
  7. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  8. Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?
  9. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  10. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  12. Colleges offering courses related to astronomy/physical science/space technology in Tamilnadu?
  13. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astronomy) for B.Tech Mechanical student?
  15. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  16. Exams related to NASA or Astronomy? I am in class 10th
  17. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  18. How can I choose the stream for astronomy after B.E?
25th April 2017, 11:31 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Which school have courses related to Astronomy course?

I have mentioned the names of some of the schools providing courses related to Astronomy, kindly have a look at it;

> Aligarh Muslim University
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0571 270 0935

> All India Institute of Medical Sciences

> B. J. Medical College
Address: Jai Prakash Narayan Road, Near Pune Railway Station, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 2612 8000

> Al-Ameen Medical College
Address: Athani Road, Bihapurkar, Karnataka 586108
Phone: 083522 70113

> Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Address: Bengaluru - Mangaluru Hwy, Karnataka 571418

> B.J. Govt. Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals & College of Nursing
Address: Jai Prakash Narayan Road, Near Pune Railway Station, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone:020 2612 8000

> A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Address: NH -66, Kuntikan, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575004
Phone:0824 222 5533

> Chandigarh University
Address: National Highway 95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140413
Phone: 1603014444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?