29th July 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Scoring 53% in 10th will impact my career being a Polytechnic Diploma aspirant?

Dear Sir, I have scored 53% in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to join Polytechnic Diploma course. I want to know as I have scored very less percentage of marks, so it will impact on my career? I will look for jobs after Diploma course.

31st July 2020, 08:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scoring 53% in 10th will impact my career being a Polytechnic Diploma aspirant?

No, it won't affect your diploma course because minimum qualification required for this course is 10th with minimum 50%.
31st July 2020, 08:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scoring 53% in 10th will impact my career being a Polytechnic Diploma aspirant?

You are eligible to get admission in the diploma course after 10th from a recognised board.

It is three year course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you can visit the official website of the institution to get detail information regarding the admission procedure and qualify in entrance examination to get admission.
1st August 2020, 09:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in three year diploma course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in this course.

So, you can join the course after scoring 53% aggregate in std 10th. If you will perform better in the diploma course than you are eligible to get better job and it will be not impact your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?