15th April 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

When I should admit my son to pre-school?

When should I admit my son to pre-school so that his age will be apt according to CBSE criteria? I am not sure at which I should join him. I just wanted to know the ideal age to join him in order to make sure there won't be any study gap in future.

16th April 2015, 02:08 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: When I should admit my son to pre-school?

According to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Board your son age is more than 14 years for 10th Board exams
You can send your son in Pre-school at the age of 4 or 5 years so he is eligible for 10th class Board exams
16th April 2015, 10:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can admit your son in Pre-School when he is 3 years old enough. The minimum age required to get admission in any Pre-School is 3 years. If you admit your son in Pre-School at the age of 3 years, then, by the completion of his 10th standard he will attain the age of 15-16 years and there will not be any problem for him to appear in 10th standard CBSE Board examinations and he can pursue his studies without any gap.
17th April 2015, 12:26 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

When your son will be age of 4 years old then you can admitted your son in Pre-School of CBSE board. This will be perfect for your son.
Because for 10th board appearing a age of minimum 14 years old is required.
18th April 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

My son is 5 years now will go to junior kg in an icse school....however hes eligible for Senior kg as per age criteria ....now his school is saying that he shud b 6 years old when he goes to class 1...we started school lare due to medical reasons. ...kindly help with a suggestion...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?