17th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for improvement exams?

Sir, I am asking you, I fill improvement from in maths, chemistry and physics but I am confused because I see government school no partial in improving subject but my practicals moving. So, l what do and other side aim confused my Hindi and English paper in board exam he will be taken. Sir, please give me an answer early please.

17th March 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for improvement exams?

If you think that you can improve your marks and get any benefit, then surely you should apply for improvement exams. Normally, those who ware looking to apply for any exam and they don't fulfill the minimum criteria, go for improvement exam.

This days class 12th marks matter for engineering and medical admission. Hence, if you have certain aim, then surely apply for improvement exams.
18th March 2017, 12:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for improvement exams?

If you think that you can score more marks in the particular subjects, then you must apply for the improvement examination as it will increase your marks.
In order to apply for the improvement examination, candidates must have to apply for it in the very next year of his/her examination in order to be eligible for the said examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?