16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir,
i dropped out of school after the first term examinations in class 12th (cbse board) this year. i was doing schooling from a private school.
is there anyway i can continue my 12th in a different school or complete my 12th by doing open schooling?
or is it easier to drop this year and join 12th in another school next year?

20th February 2015, 12:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?

You can get admission in class 12 in any other school in this very year of yours, provided there should be some seats left for admission to new candidates.

However, if you don't get admission in class 12th this year, then I would suggest you to drop one year and take admission in regular course the next year as open school is not much entertained in future prospects like admission in colleges and at the time of applying for jobs.

Steps to change school after 11th standard:

. You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

. Collect your report card from your current school

. Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

. Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.
15th April 2015, 10:48 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?

If you have joined in any school under Cbse then you have to complete your exam with the same school. However if you want to change the school then you have to change the school with in the two months of admission. After a certain time period you are not allowed to change the school and even no school will allowed you to get admission in their school. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your 12th standard from the same school where you had got the admission.
6th December 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I dropout from school from class 12 cbse and join a state school this year itself or next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?