9th November 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I face problems to take BTech admission in Delhi being a Tamil Nadu State Board student?

I would like to know if the student give 12th Board exam from Tamil Nadu Board and willing to study BTech in Delhi then will the student get problem in future or while taking admission? I want to study BTech in Delhi. Please help me in this regard.

11th November 2020, 05:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I face problems to take BTech admission in Delhi being a Tamil Nadu State Board student?

No, You will not face any problem to take admission in Delhi.

You can get admission in any Engineering colleges through JEE examination.
13th November 2020, 09:48 PM
Chiyawoohoo4

Default Re: Should I face problems to take BTech admission in Delhi being a Tamil Nadu State Board student?

If you've decided to study B.Tech in the national capital, it's a good idea for your bright future....
You can apply for admission through Joint Admission Counselling Committee (JAC Delhi) which offers 3,527 seats, of these, 15% seats are reserved for outside Delhi region candidates.
The admission to B.Tech courses is on the basis of JEE Main Paper-1 scores. So, you have to prepare hard for it.

All in all, you are not going to face any major or serious problem during admission process nor later in future.
13th November 2020, 10:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in b.tech basic eligibility is 10+2 with physics, chemistry, maths as core subject...with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
60% marks in combined subject..
Basic eligibility is this...no matter from which board you are...you should b good in studies that wat matters..
National Testing Agency conducts (DUET) entrance exam between 4_12 september...after clearing that entrance, you become eligible fir admission in Delhi..
Main is their entrance exams..and 60% in 12th
15th November 2020, 11:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not going to face problem in pursuing your B.Tech course from Delhi.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in higher studies in a recognised institutions across Indian and in abroad too.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th November 2020, 12:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in Delhi.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Tech course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

The admission procedure varies with institutions.

In some of the institutions admission is conducted through entrance test or JEE score card.

For detail information visit the official website of the institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?