21st September 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to choose stream in 11th standard of CBSE Board?

Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of CBSE affiliated recognized school. I have heard that from 11th standard in CBSE, candidate must choose their stream in Science, Commerce and Humanities. I want to know that this is a correct information or not?

22nd September 2018, 09:15 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Should I have to choose stream in 11th standard of CBSE Board?

Yes it is compulsory to choose stream in 11th standard.
There are various streams in intermediate that is why you have to select stream. You can pursue from any of the stream and it should be Science, Commerce, Arts etc.
In Science there are also Maths and Biology. You can pursue from any one of them.
22nd September 2018, 10:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in 11th standard you have to choose the stream in which you want to pursue your 11th and 12th standard.
You can choose the stream in which you are interested like science, commerce, Humanities or arts.
Admission in science stream is given on the basis of percentage, those students who have secured good percentage in 10th standard are eligible to take admission in science, commerce and then arts.
22nd September 2018, 11:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to select the stream for which you want to appear in 12th board examination.

So, you can select the stream as per your interest. There are many available choices. The available option are :-

Science.

Commerce.

Humanities.

Arts.
22nd September 2018, 11:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to select the stream for which you want to appear in 12th board examination.

So, you can select the stream as per your interest. There are many available choices. The available option are :-

Science.

Commerce.

Humanities.

Arts.
23rd September 2018, 12:23 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you choose any stream in 11th standard of CBSE Board.

The basic eligibility to join any school for the 11th std. is candidate must have passed the 10th board examination from a recognized board.

For more information to get admission in any school/college you can visit to school/college and their official website.
23rd September 2018, 10:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, after qualifying is 10th standard you must have to choose any one stream among Science, Commerce and Humanities. So, in whichever stream you are interested among three of the aforementioned streams, you can choose.
23rd September 2018, 12:06 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you need to opt for a particular stream out of Science, Commerce, and Humanities stream for pursuing your higher secondary school degree after completion of Class 10th.

The selection of stream for higher secondary school degree is based on the student's personal choice, interest, and strength towards a particular stream.
23rd September 2018, 12:59 PM
akhilking

Truly you have heard right data. You should pick stream in Science, Commerce and Humanities

On the off chance that you take Science Stream, you HAVE to think about Math, Physics and Chemistry. (MPC or PCM)

Trade: Business Studies, Accounts, Economics,English.

Discretionary Subjects: Math, Informatics Practices , Physical Education , Music .

Humanities: History, Geography, Political Science,English.

Discretionary Subjects: Economics, Psychology.
24th September 2018, 07:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The registration for board exam of 12th in CBSE is done in 11th standard.

At time of registration, candidates have to select stream for board exam. So, you have to choose stream in 11th standard of CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?