10th October 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Karnataka Board school with CBSE pattern?

Dear Sir, I am studying in CBSE pattern in Karnataka Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford a CBSE school for me. When I said to my parents to change my school they told that Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matter. So can I continue my studies in a CBSE pattern Karnataka Board school?

15th October 2018, 09:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Karnataka Board school with CBSE pattern?

Your parents are right at this time. Certificate issued by state board for intermediate has equal value as that is issued by CBSE board. So, if your parents couldn't afford expenses of CBSE school, then continue your study under state board without any worry.
Try to score good rank in JEE examination as the college allotment is done after consideration of 12th class marks and JEE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?