29th January 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?

Friends,
I am studying in CBSE pattern in PSEB Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford a CBSE school for me. When I said to my parents to change my school they told that Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matter. So can I continue my studies in a CBSE pattern PSEB school?

Related Questions:
1st February 2016, 10:16 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?

Technically it doesn't matter to a very far extent. Yes, your parents are right that only studying in CBSE school will not help, you should yourself be a good student, be in any board, if you are good at studies, you will succeed in life.

However, you should continue with your studies as it is now and try to work harder and I am sure you will not have to change your school or board in order to succeed in life.
1st February 2016, 10:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?

That depends upon one's own preference as to which board you are comfortable in studying.However, your case is a bit different. Therefore, in your case I would like to say that you should your current school and rather than to join a CBSE affiliated school.

You should however, work hard on your studies and you won't be facing any problems in future, so don't worry about it and just study with full dedication.
21st August 2019, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i do 12 in cbse board completing ater 11 from pseb board in cbse pattren
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?