10th December 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Uttar Pradesh Board school with CBSE pattern?

Dear Sir, I am studying in CBSE pattern in Uttar Pradesh Board affiliated school. But my friends asked me to study in a CBSE affiliated school. My parents can't afford a CBSE school for me. When I said to my parents to change my school they told that Board doesn't matter only what kind of a child matter. So can I continue my studies in a CBSE pattern Uttar Pradesh Board school?

14th December 2018, 02:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Uttar Pradesh Board school with CBSE pattern?

If your parents are not willing to send you to a CBSE school, then you can't do much. All you can do is, study well at the present school. It will also depend on your own studies too.

There are good schools available in both CBSE as well as state board. If you think that present school is not offering good classes, then you can take help of any tutor or even online lectures available these days.
15th December 2018, 06:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in Uttar Pradesh Board school with CBSE pattern?

In recent years, Uttar Pradesh State Board of Education candidates have scored better marks . Your parents are right here, board hardly matters if a student has talent the he can perform anywhere. For example, for players like Virat Kohli, pitch and country does not matter, he performs everywhere.

Understand the concerns of your parent and study well to secure good marks in board exam and make them proud. If you promise to yourself with true heart then none can stop you from scoring good marks in board exam.
15th December 2018, 04:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Why will change your board just because your friends have said so. You can continue from same board for senior secondary board exam.

Both CBSE and UP state board are good for 10th. If you study well in this board then you can score better marks here also.
15th December 2018, 05:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes, if your parents are not able to afford the CBSE school no issue student from the state board also perform better in the examination and get admission in the best institutes for higher education.

So, it does not matter where you have studied but what matter's most is the knowledge. So focus on your studies and do hard work to qualify in the examination to get admission in premier institutes.
15th December 2018, 06:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not mandatory to pursue 10th or 12th to reach higher goal in future. Candidates from state board who have done well in studies in state government board are also eligible to do it numerous time.

So, instead of going through rumors and get distracted from your studies try to focus on your studies and do hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?