14th November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

List of best English medium schools of Allahabad with fee structure and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am living in Allahabad so, I want to admit my 5 years old son in a best English medium school. Please provide me the list of best English medium schools of Allahabad with fee structure and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of High Schools in Maharashtra with Marathi medium and Semi English medium
  2. Which English Medium Schools in Mumbai charges zero fee from Girl students?
  3. List few English Medium schools offering grant in fee to girl students in Delhi?
  4. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?
  5. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in mumbai (Andheri to Goregaon)? -- [New]
  6. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai?
  7. What is the fee structure for GNM course of BCEC board? What is the medium of study English or Hindi?
  8. List of best CBSE english medium schools upto class 12th? Contact details of the schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to become a Pilot and Fee structure? List of best Flying schools and procedure to become a Pilot?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated English Medium Science Higher Secondary schools in Erode
  11. List few government granted english medium schools in Thane offering free education to SC/ST students?
  12. What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility?
  13. Schools in Dubai which impart education in Hindi language?
  14. How can I get a teaching job in private English medium schools of West Bengal
  15. What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard?
  16. Government affiliated English Medium Schools for Higher Secondary in Ghaziabad, Delhi and Meerut
  17. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  18. List of English medium colleges in Bihar? Fee structure of the courses? Do they provide any special courses for Army wards like ACDS and AFMC?
17th November 2016, 07:26 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of best English medium schools of Allahabad with fee structure and procedure to apply for it?

There are many schools in Allahabad here i am sharing top most schools located in Allahabad and choose any one in these which is nearer to your location.

List of Schools:

* Tagore Public School - -Address: Gol Park, Meerapur, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211003
Phone:0532 265 9049

* Kendriya Vidyalaya New Cantt, Allahabad
Address: V.D. Road, Top Khana Bazar, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone:0532 262 2058

* Bethany Convent School
Address: Opposite Central Jail, Naini, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211008
Phone:0532 269 7351

* Sanskaar International School  
Address: Saket Nagar, Sulem Sarai, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211011
Phone:097959 57676

* Boys' High School & College
Address: 4, P. D. Tandon Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211011
Phone:0532 226 6796

* Vishnu Bhagwan Public School  
Address: Shambunath, Near SIET College, Uttan Road, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211012
Phone:0532 329 6911

These are the top most english medium schools located in Allahabad.

* And your son is 5 years old in the sense 1st class.
* Fee Structure among all the schools average fee should be 20,000 to 65,000 are there.

* And also i shared contact details for any concern you may contact to them.
* Admission will be taken along with parents only and also Birth certificate is compulsory.
* Then formality interview conducted to check the capability of your son.
15th December 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best English medium schools of Allahabad with fee structure and procedure to apply for it?

Sir, actually my daughter is 3 years old and i want to admit my daughter in smc so what will be the fees of there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?