27th February 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I join ICSE affiliated school if studying in Andhra Pradesh Board school with ICSE pattern?

Dear Sir, I am studying in ICSE pattern in Andhra Pradesh Board affiliated school. I am thinking to study in an ICSE affiliated school. But my father can't afford an ICSE school for me. When I told my father to change my school he told me that the Board doesn't matter only what kind of a preparation matters. So I should do my studies in an ICSE school?

27th February 2021, 10:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join ICSE affiliated school if studying in Andhra Pradesh Board school with ICSE pattern?

There is no need to join ICSE affiliated school if you are studying in Andhra Pradesh Board school with ICSE pattern.

You should focus on your preparation your school won't affect anything in future.

You are already following ICSE pattern that's enough for your better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?