6th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Pathfinder for JEE Main and Advanced preparation and securing BTech admission in IIT?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. I am going to get admission in Pathfinder for JEE Main and Advanced preparation. Actually I want to study BTech in IIT. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial for me to join Pathfinder?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  2. Fee expenses of JEE Main preparation in Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  3. Is it beneficial to join GATE Wave, Kota for JEE Main & Advanced preparation? Details of GATE Wave, Kota?
  4. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  6. Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?
  7. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  9. What rank I have to secure in JEE Main to apply for JEE Advanced?
  10. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying in JEE main and advanced?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  15. Diploma students are eligible to apply in IIT for higher studies?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  17. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main? Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder, which is better to join for JEE Main?
  18. Marks required in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna?
12th August 2018, 01:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Pathfinder for JEE Main and Advanced preparation and securing BTech admission in IIT?

There are numerous reputed coachings which are offering world class educational facilities for preparation of JEE Main exam and JEE Advanced exam.

Pathfinder is also a decent coaching institute to join for preparation of JEE Main exam.

But apart from Pathfinder, there are many other good coaching institutes which can offer you better educational benefits. These coachings are giving better results (selections) every year. Some of those reputed coachings are listed below.
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Aakash Coaching Institute
  • FIIT JEE
  • Bansal Classes
  • Resonance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?