2nd June 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to Bengaluru for studying BTech being a 12th GSEB student of Ahmedabad?

Hi everyone, I am studying with GSEB Board in 12th standard from Ahmedabad. I want to shift Bengaluru for doing BTech course. So, I would like to know that should I shift to Bengaluru or I should remain in Ahmedabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in NEET if pursuing 12th GSEB?
  2. How can I study further in ISRO being a 12th GSEB Science student?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to BTech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?
  5. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study BTech in SVNIT, Surat?
  7. Industries offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Kolkata and Bengaluru?
  8. How much reservation quota is available in B.Tech at Gujarat state for GSEB student?
  9. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech ECE 3rd year student in Bengaluru?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  11. Companies offering an Internship to BCA(H) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  13. Industries offering Vocational Training to BTech Mechanical 3rd year student in Bengaluru?
  14. Companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  15. Industries offering Internship to BTech Architecture Engineering 5th semester student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  16. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Industries offering Internship to BTech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  18. How can a GSEB student prepare for NEET exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
5th June 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to Bengaluru for studying BTech being a 12th GSEB student of Ahmedabad?

If you are interested to pursue B.Tech course in Bengaluru after completion of your 12th standard in Ahmedabad, then obviously you have to shift to Bengaluru for pursuing B.Tech course. If you have secured admission in B.Tech course in any Bengali college/ university, then you had to move to Bengaluru from Ahmedabad for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?