26th February 2017, 07:36 PM
lakhabawal

How can a GSEB student prepare for NEET exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, I am a GSEB student and I want to appear for NEET exam so I want to know how can a GSEB student prepare for NEET exam? Which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th February 2017, 06:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a GSEB student prepare for NEET exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

Yes, any candidates passed 12th or appearing for 12th examination are eligible to appear for NEET examination if they have PCB as main paper.

So, if you have pursue Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper you can appear for examination.

The examination is conducted for admission in medical courses. The examination paper contains questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology so you can prepare for examination with NCERT books of 11th and 12th and other books such as R.C Mukherjee, H.C Verma, Pradeep Biology and previous year questions.

For syllabus of examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
28th February 2017, 06:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a GSEB student prepare for NEET exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

1. GSEB candidates can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for NEET 2017 exam is:

You must have done 10+2 from any board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored 50% marks in it. You should be at least 17 years on 31st December, 2017.

2. Best books to prepare for NEET examination:

NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of standard 11th and 12th.

Physics by HC Verma for numericals.

Chemistry by O.P Tandon.

Biology by ABC Publications.

You can practice from NCERT books by MTG publisher. Other than these, solve last 30 years paper to get confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?