2nd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study BTech in SVNIT, Surat?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with GSEB Board. I want to secure admission in SVNIT, Surat for BTech course. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage is required in 12th for admission in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 GSEB Higher Secondary schools offering Science in Surat? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  3. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) through Gujarat Quota? I have scored 92 in JEE mains
  4. Will SVNIT Surat organize its own entrance test?
  5. Eligibility, online admission procedure and dates for M.Sc. from SVNIT, Surat.
  6. Can I get admission in SVNIT Surat in B.tech programme like Mechanical, Electrical, IT?
  7. What's the AIEEE cut-off marks for B.Tech in SVNIT, Surat?
  8. How to take admission in SVNIT, Surat in Urban Planning
  9. How much marks are required in AIEEE to get admission in SVNIT Surat? What is the fees of SVNIT Surat
  10. Can I get admission in SVNIT, Surat after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? What is the procedure to take admission in SVNIT?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in SVNIT college Surat in Mechanical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in SVNIT with 90% in 12th GSEB and 133 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  13. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  14. How much score is required to get admission in Civil Engineering in SVNIT Surat?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  16. Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Integrated M.Sc course in SVNIT, Surat?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Finance) if secured 70% in 12th GSEB?
30th April 2019, 07:07 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study BTech in SVNIT, Surat?

Minimum cutoff required to get admission in the Btech course is 60% marks in your 12th class intermediate.
After fulfilling this criteria you have to crack the entrance examination conducted for admission to Btech in various institutions and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?