28th July 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which should I opt CBSE or Bihar board?

Hello sir I am in 9 till now i was studying from Maharashtra board but now i am in bihar so which will be bet me bihar board or CBSC and i am very weak in Hindi what to do sir please help me out. And my dream is to score ,95 ••in 10 stander. Now i am doing virtual learning of Maharashtra board i got 73•• in first semester . But where the school will reopen i will not study any more Maharashtra board so please help me out.

28th July 2022, 02:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which should I opt CBSE or Bihar board?

CBSE is tougher than State boards in comparison to scoring well. It is easier to get a 90% in state board than compared to in CBSE. If you are someone that wants higher marks then definitely consider state boards.
28th July 2022, 04:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

If you study in CBSE board till 9th ​​then you should go for CBSE board because if you have done 10th from Bihar board then you will get low marks because Bihar board result is not coming good these days and if you study in state board then for class 10 you have to go for Bihar state board.
28th July 2022, 07:16 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Both boards are good to study, but Bihar board is state level and CBSE is national level.

2. I would suggest you to continue with the board that you have had till now.

3. Changing board in 11th class might be a wrong decision because 11th class is the hardest class in school life and if you change the board you will surely take some time to get used to with the new board.
28th July 2022, 09:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Which should I opt CBSE or Bihar board?

The candidate should continue with the board which they have pursued till now. However, both the boards are good. The syllabus of CBSE is better if you want to get admission medical college or engineering college. Bihar board is better if you want to qualify the state level exam.
28th July 2022, 09:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are weak in Hindi, it would be better to go with CBSE board rather than Bihar Board as Hindi is one of the compulsory subjects under Bihar board.

Apart from chosing between two boards are concerned it depends upon lots of factors such as quality of schools available in your region affiliated to these boards, etc..

Also, if you are fine with going for either of the two boards then in my opinion you should go for CBSE board as being a National board it is easily recognizable all around as well as it is considered to be better in respect to course curriculum.
29th July 2022, 12:14 AM
Deba Syed

You'll have to choose CBSE as it is far better for you as you change your board suddenly and there not much problem in any language.
29th July 2022, 12:16 AM
Deba Syed

Post Re: Which should I opt CBSE or Bihar board?

You'll have to choose CBSE as it is far better for you as you have suddenly change the board and it'll be easy for you to understand.
29th July 2022, 02:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can join anyone i.e. CBSE or Bihar Board for further education. But if you want a preference then it is always better to choose CBSE over state board if you have a chance of transfer or change in location. The best benefit of CBSE is that you would get same syllabus, exam pattern all over the India. However the small variations may be observed in case of state boards.

You need a transfer certificate to get admission in new school. SO keep remember to take the transfer certificate while leaving your current school.
29th July 2022, 09:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you are weak in Hindi it does not matter as you can Sanskrit as your paper in std 10th and write all other papers in English.

So, now you can select the board as per your comfort as there is not much variation in syllabus with respect to CBSE and Bihar Board.

In case of fee, the fee structure for CBSE schools is higher as compared to schools of Bihar government.
30th July 2022, 09:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for the Bihar board, the value of both boards is equal, and each of these have its own merits. Bihar board and CBSE board books, education, syllabus, and marking are the same in both boards. You can opt for English and Hindi medium both in Bihar board. Hindi is compulsory on the Bihar board, you do not get any other option to choose from.

Bihar board provides you with a better percentile due to lesser students than the Central board. In the Bihar board, the primary medium of instruction is Hindi, though some private schools use English as a medium of instruction. Textbooks are available in both English and Hindi medium.
30th July 2022, 12:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Both are the recognized boards by MHRD. Both have equal weight-age and priority in Government and private sector. Talking about the syllabus, CBSE adopts NCERT syllabus as it is, but bihar board adapts its syllabus on the basis of NCERT syllabus. Both syllabus are good to study
30th July 2022, 08:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You have both the option available and can choose anyone from it.

You are eligible to write the paper in English and can even choose the other paper ( i.e - Sanskrit ) instead of Hindi if not interested in it.

Both the board is a recognised board and have their academic degree valid for higher studies.
31st July 2022, 11:13 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

CSC stands for Central Board off Secondary Education.

CBSE is better board compared with the Bihar State Board or any other state boards because the syllabus of the CBSE will cover all the topics in the every subject and you can improve your knowledge whereas the state board syllabus will be containing only less number of topics and the full syllabus will be entirely different from the centre board syllabus.
31st July 2022, 04:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

MHRD recognizes both CBSE and Bihar boards. In both the public and private sectors, both carry equal importance and value. Regarding the curriculum, the Bihar Board adapts its curriculum based on the NCERT curriculum while the CBSE follows the NCERT curriculum exactly as it is. Both courses are worthwhile to read.
31st July 2022, 07:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Personally, I would like to suggest you that you should opt for CBSE board that stands for Central board of secondary education rather than opting for Bihar board because CBSE is a Central board and it has more benefits then the state boards.
Moreover, the syllabus of CBSE board is much more better when compared to Bihar board for competitive examinations after class 12th such as engineering and Medical entrances.
31st July 2022, 08:20 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Both the Bihar and CBSE boards are accepted by MHRD. Both have equal weight and worth in the public and private sectors. In terms of the curriculum, the Bihar Board modifies its syllabus depending on the NCERT syllabus, but the CBSE adheres strictly to the NCERT syllabus.
Therefore, a candidate may select any board.
31st July 2022, 11:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Both of them is a recognised board and candidates.are also eligible to change the medium of writing in English in both board ( if not comfortable with Hindi ).

The advantage with CBSE is that they have their affiliated school in all the major cities and even abroad. So, candidates can easily migrate to another school and no difference in the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?