28th July 2022, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subjects in 12th ISC board?

I had taken MPC in 11th standard , ISC board, can I change my subjects in 12h
Class

28th July 2022, 05:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subjects in 12th ISC board?

No, you can't do that. After registration in class 11, you cannot change your subject in class 12. Candidates who want to change subject(s) after completing class XI have to repeat class XI with new subject(s).
28th July 2022, 06:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot change subjects in 12th. The subject selection for the 12th board exams is done in class 11th. Once you have selected your subjects for the board exams, it is sent to respective board for registration.
Once registration is done in class 11th with that subjects, candidate cannot change subject in 12th.
Now you will have to appear for the exam from that subjects only.
28th July 2022, 08:56 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Students who are promoted to Class XII are not permitted to change any of the subject(s) that they had offered in Class XI.

2. Candidates who desire to change subject(s) after completion of Class XI would be required to repeat Class XI with the new subject(s).
29th July 2022, 05:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Nope. Candidates for the ISC are required to take English and three other papers (or subjects) compulsorily. In addition, candidates can take two more papers i.e. a total of six papers. In case a candidate finds it difficult to cope with the curriculum, they may drop the additional papers (if they've taken any).
29th July 2022, 08:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Candidates who are promoted to Class XII are not permitted to change any of the subject(s) that they had offered in Class XI.
30th July 2022, 12:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There is no option for changing subjects in class 12 of ISC board. Candidates who are promoted to Class XII are not asked to change any of the subjects they have selected for Class XI.
So, you are not eligible to change any subjects in class 12.
30th July 2022, 01:56 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

ISC board class 12 students are not allowed to change subjects. The subjects that candidates who are promoted to Class XII have chosen do not need to be changed.
As a result, you cannot switch any subjects in class 12.
30th July 2022, 03:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

No, Candidates for the ISC are required to take English and three other papers (or subjects) compulsorily. In addition, candidates can take two more papers i.e. a total of six papers. In case a candidate finds it difficult to cope with the curriculum, they may drop the additional papers (if they've taken any). Since each ISC paper requires two years of learning, you are not allowed to CHANGE the papers.
31st July 2022, 12:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Candidates for the ISC are required to take English and three other papers or subjects compulsorily. Candidates can take two subjects for a total of six subjects, in case a candidate finds it difficult to cope with the curriculum, they may drop the additional subjects (If they have taken any). Since each ISC subject requires two years of learning, you are not allowed to change the subjects. You can make a request to the principal and try to change but it is allowed in most cases.
31st July 2022, 07:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° No, it is not possible to change your subjects in class 12th if you have completed your 11th with some other subjects because it is under rule that the candidate has to complete both 11th and 12th standards with the same stream from a recognised board.
If you wish to change your subjects in class 12th then you have to take re admission in 11th with the subjects of your choice but I think now it is not right decision to change the stream, you should continue with the subjects you have been studying.
31st July 2022, 11:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot change your board now. There is no option to change the subject now.

Candidates have the option to choose the stream only in std 11th. So, you have to continue with the same or else have to take admission in std 11th again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?