20th January 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?

Hello
I am a class 10 student from ICSE.....
after my 10th I will choose science in H.S.
So, please let me know that cbse board or ISC board
which one i choose? plzz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  2. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  3. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
  4. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  5. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  7. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  8. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  9. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  10. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  11. If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?
  12. 10th standard CBSE board results?
  13. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  15. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  18. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
21st January 2015, 03:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?

There is no need to transfer to CBSE board to get admission in 11th standard in science stream. That's because all higher secondary education boards, offer science stream. So,
You can join in any education board, depending upon your wish. If you want to choose between CBSE or ICSE board. Then I suggest you to join in CBSE board.
21st January 2015, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?

You can pursue 11th standard from any board whether it is CBSE or ICSE or State Board. Sinve, you have completed your 10th standard from ICSE board, you can continue your higher studies from ISC board. If you are not interested to pursue your 11th standard from ISC board, you can opt for CBSE or ISC board. The selection of a board depends upon interest. But, I suggest you to opt for CBSE board for pursuing your 11th standard because, the CBSE board syllabus will be useful while appearing for Competitive examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?