20th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?

i am in dps pune in 10th std now because of my parents transfer i want to shift to gujrat. can i take my education in surat gujrat in the same cbse board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  3. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  6. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  8. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
  9. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  10. When will the application form of Government school of Gujarat Board be out for 11th standard? -- [New]
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  12. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  13. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Can I get admission in 10th class at Pune?
  15. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  16. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  17. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  18. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
21st May 2011, 11:31 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?

Yeah, moreover the CBSE board has been set up for this purpose that the same syllabus will be there in the whole country. Its most beneficial at the time of migration from one part of country to the other part, the syllabus will be same.so you can chose any CBSE school to continue your studies in surat.
Ok, best of luck.
22nd September 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?

hey i m in 9th standard st.mary's school nw mah parents wanna shift to pune so m in gujarat board nw so can i gt admission in maharastra board for 10th please tell me
1st March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

yes but not in ragularly b/c you have to join regular classes. so you continue your study with privet ot ex-student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?