13th May 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

10th standard CBSE board results?

may i know when the tenth standard cbse board result is coming?...pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. 10th standard CBSE board results?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  4. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. What is the date of results for 10th standard CBSE boards?
  10. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  11. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  12. Exam results of cbse 10th board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  15. Which stream should I opt after competing 10th CBSE?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  17. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  18. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
14th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: 10th standard CBSE board results?

Hi,
There is no official response about the CBSE CLASS 10 RESULTS 2012 as of now by the main cbse website. But according to some of the latest inputs on some websites it is likely to be announced on 16th May 2012. You could visit the cbse main website cbse.nic.in to know the latest details. As of now, there is no new post about the class 10 results in there. I am quite curious to get to know about know my results too. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for good grades/marks.

Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?