4th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether an ISC student can take both Hindi and English in top 4 subjects?

I want to know whether a student giving isc can take both hindi and english in top 4 subjects and scored 90% in isc examination..can he get admission in goenka college.
the main query is whether we can take both the languages in top 4 or not that is hindi and english.

Related Questions:
6th April 2015, 03:53 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Whether an ISC studentd English ign top 4 subjects?

From your query I am guessing that your first language is Hindi. Normally in ISC curriculum you have to take a combination of 6 subjects. Out of these two subjects has to be your language subjects. The other 4 top subjects will be different. So as you can understand, that in your case the language subjects are Hindi and English. So they can never be a part of your top 4 subjects. Your top 4 subjects will constitute of those subjects that constitute the stream that you have taken. So if you are from science stream it will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc. For arts stream it can be History, Geography, Political Science. But never can it be Hindi and English.
19th June 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether an ISC student can take both Hindi and English in top 4 subjects?

I passed 12th with science stream PCM. Can i choose hindi honours in graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?