17th March 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying in Abroad through GRE? How does it helps in making career Abroad?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my B.E. CSE 1st year now.
May I know what is the benefit I get of GRE?
How does it helps me in my career for going Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

18th March 2015, 12:40 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Benefits of studying in Abroad through GRE? How does it helps in making career Abroad?

There are Many Benefits with GRE for your Abroad Education.

GRE is a Entrance exam based on which you get Admission in to the Universities of USA.

If you have Good Score in GRE then there are many changes of Getting Admit in to TOp and Best Universities in USA .

Based on your GRE Score the University will offer you Scholarship.

Almost 90% of the Universities in USA will ask for GRE Score to give you an Admit.

So Prepare well for GRE Exam and get a good score (for eg:- 320+ out of 360).

You have Many Good Benefits with GRE exam don't worry about that.
26th May 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of studying in Abroad through GRE? How does it helps in making career Abroad?

How good is doing 2 years engineering here and doing 2 years abroad, being offered by manipal institute of technology....is it worthwhile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?