23rd May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?

Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Please provide me the details as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  2. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  4. Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?
  5. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?
  6. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to get teaching job in any Government High School at Uttar Pradesh being a Pharmacy graduate with B.Ed?
  8. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  9. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  11. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  14. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  16. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
24th May 2016, 12:19 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?

Yes, you are eligible for the Government Job after completion of m com with 10 years of experience High School.

Job in government sector:-

After M.com one can apply for the exams like

UPSC

Railways

Bank PO

Indian Administrative Services

State PSC.
25th May 2016, 12:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?

If your age is below 32 years then you are most eligible for most of the government job in various sectors as 30-32 years of age is the maximum age limit for most of the government jobs.

However, with such a good experience, you should try for government job in teaching sector itself.
25th May 2016, 01:13 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a teacher in government school then you need to complete B.Ed. After B.Ed you will be eligible to become a teacher.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 55% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate which comes under reserved category gets reservation as per their criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?