21st May 2011, 11:19 PM
VINODPRAJAPAT

Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?

Respected sir/mam
I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS.I DONE THE EXAM THIS YEAR BUT RESULT IS WAITING.IS COMMERCE IS BEST FOR CA. I AM INTERSETING BECOME CA.CA IS THE BEST FOR MY FUTURE.I AM INTERSECTION IN DOING MATHS.WHAT SCOPE/PLACEMENT IN CA AND ALSO QUALIFICATION IN CA. PLZ TELL ME

22nd May 2011, 08:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?

It will be good to take up commerce if you wish to become a CA. You will get a basic training in the field of accountancy. However it is not compulsory that you choose commerce. Your 12th qualification in any stream will make you eligible for this course. Once you become a CA you can choose to go in for private practice or join organisation or CA firm.
22nd May 2011, 02:31 PM
npngpt

Default Re: Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?

My friend, if you are looking forward for a bright future in ca then check out these points:-
1.First of all for ca you should opt. for commerce to get a better understanding of accounting basics and principles.
2.For ca all you got to do is to register yourself with icai before or after completing your 12th class requiring you clear your 12th with more that 50% marks for commerce graduate or 55%marks for non commerce graduate without maths which goes to 60% for maths students.
3.The CA course has been divided into three stages.
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course
Practical training prescribed by ICAI
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course
4.If you want to then you can also enroll yourself in b.com from DELHI UNIVERSITY(as a correspondence course) giving you double benefit because the course is almost the same.
5.Just clear the CPT entrance test and you are in.
6.Subjects for cpt are economics, maths,accountancy and law.
22nd May 2011, 04:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
If your ultimate goal is to become a Chartered Accountant, you must follow commerce. To become an chartered accountant, you must be good at accountancy and maths. Apart from these two subjects, the course also deals in subjects such as economics, business law, management etc.
So, being a student from commerce background, you will have basic knowledge of theses subjects which helps a lot in moving further with the professional course CA.
To pursue the course, you must have passed the +2 level of examination.
The very first stage of the course is known as Common Proficiency Test-CPT.
You will have to qualify the test to be eligible for the next two stages-Professional Competency Course (PCC) and the Final Course. The course, apart from these stages, also comprises practical trainings.
To know more about the course, you should refer to the official website of ICAI.
As far as the career prospect of this course is concerned, A chartered accountant must be appointed as an auditor of a company as per company's act to do accounting, auditing and taxation related jobs. The compensation is good in the industry. One can easily start with Rs.6-7.5 lakhs per annum which could go upto Rs.10 lakh.
29th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I came in 11th class this year and i have choosen the commerce stream because i want to be a chartered accountant???
So plz advice me what i have to do to be a C.A???
6th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 72% in tenth and now i m in 11th.i am interested to be a charted accountant.so please tell me the way for CA?
9th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am vinodprajapat from chandigarh. i have pass 10th with 80%.now i want to do ca.Is chandigarh is best for ca.Is ca is the best degree course becoz i am interested in doing degree course.CA is the best fr me.how many student become ca in particular year..... Is jobs placement is sure in ca? if i clear entrance exam then Is i am take admission in ca?
11th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 10 and want to pursue ca infuture. Is it necessary to have my stream commerce in 11th std or I can opt science and pursue ca after 12th?? ALso I want to know the ssame for cs course??
19th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10 2 from sci. stream can i apply for cpt??
20th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is math is compulsory for ca?what is monthly salary of ca?can we do ca after12th?is B.Com. necessary for ca?
28th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

how many % for C.A.?
30th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do software engineer by taking commerse in 11th class?>
please reply me as sooon as possible;;;;

NAme AKhil VErma
18th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am ravi main ca karna chata ho
27th December 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

can we do b.com & ca at the same time ............ i am a student of 11th i my aim initiative is ti to ca course ........... but if i can do both i will be interested in doing both ...& is maths compulsoryb ............. i have taken maths but i am not as strong as to get above 80 in maths .& i can across 80 in accountancy,economics ,enterpreneurship,physical education,70 in english , 55-60 in maths
30th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do software engineer by taking commerse in 11th class?>
please reply me as sooon as possible,,,,.,,,,,,, name-- rohit kumar singh
13th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

can u tell what is the scope of commerce????
3rd April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

can sum1 provide me a list of scopes available for commerce students ...plz?
15th April 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my 12th xam(science) now should i directly take addmission for ca course college or should i do b.com and then i should ca or directly do choose the ca
30th August 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i am vinay i read in 11 class and i am intrested to CA
21st December 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am irfan, my Qualification I Sc(math). but now, I'm learning in b.com(1)year. i directly take addmission for ca course college or should i do b.com and then i should ca or directly do choose the ca
full information CA
so plz you send, E-mail :[email protected] or, 9716606799
25th January 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can i do ca after taking science ? from commerce stream what subjects are important for doing ca..?
1st February 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for commerce stream and given the exam of 11 th but i m not getting which sream in commerce to go for. such as banking ca mba llb or what is there anybody to help me??????
6th May 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I m a commerce student and i don't like maths but my aim is to be a C.A. So what should i do?
8th August 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am pritam from west bengal.I hav gotten 78% marks in madhymik exam. I want to be a C.A. ,Is math is compulsory for ca?what is monthly salary of ca? can we do ca after12th?is B.Com. necessary for ca? HOW much time it takes to be a C.A.???

plz reply my ans.
24th March 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to become ca. I an in confusion between commerce and science.which is the better option. ehag is the package of ca. what are the best colleges in delhi.
3rd May 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

if I pass 11th in commerce can I directly apply for job ;is it is important to do its cource
27th April 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came in 11th class this year and i have choosen the commerce stream because i want to be a chartered accountant???
So plz advice me what i have to do to be a C.A???
Yes it is abest streame for ca but you are more trouble for acc. And eco..thanks
21st June 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in 11 class Commerce student can you tell me which is best for ca com. with math or com. without math and what I do after passing 12 for ca and how much time Taken for ca
21st June 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in 11 class Commerce student can you tell me which is best for ca com. with math or com. without math and what I do after passing 12 for ca and how much time Taken for ca
21st June 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?