17th January 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I am about to complete it so I want to know which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering? Which courses are available except for Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering?

For studying physics or chemistry you don't need to pursue engineering degree. There are other options too like B.Sc in physics or chemistry, which is a good option, if you are interested in studying pure science rather than engineering science.

You can pursue your degree and post graduation in pure subjects like physics and chemistry according to your interest. This kind of field is usually good for teaching jobs. Most of the schools and colleges ask for pure science graduates.
18th January 2017, 05:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering?

If you are interested to study Physics and Chemistry subjects but don't want to pursue Engineering then, you need to opt for Medical Science stream in 11th and 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard. After completion of your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Medical related courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, B.Sc, etc., of your interest.
18th January 2017, 09:08 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

If you are interested in science subjects then choose Science stream after 10th. It is not necessary that being a science student you have only engineering or doctor.
You can pursue B.Sc,Architecture,Designing course,computer hardwares etc.
18th January 2017, 11:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in pursuing in Engineering there are many other options for you after 12th with

PCM :-

B.Sc/B.A/B.Des/B.Com etc.

PCB :-

BDS/MBBS/BAMS etc.

You are eligible to pursue B.A LLB after pursuing in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?