16th November 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing I want to become a Doctor so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  3. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS officer in the future?
  4. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  5. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  6. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  7. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  8. Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I need to write?
  10. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  11. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?
  12. Which group should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor, Scientist or a Military Woman? -- [New]
  13. Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for UPSC examination to become an Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
  15. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  16. Which stream to choose in 11th for doing MBBS?
  17. Which stream should i choose? I have got my interest in cars
  18. Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?
17th November 2016, 09:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future?

No doubt its "Medical" stream. In this stream subjects introduced are :-
Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology & one Optional subject.

By selecting this stream you will began your career in medical line. After completion of 12th standard you have to give competition exam for getting a seat in medical colleges.

You can also choose a combine stream in 11th standard but this stream is not available in all schools. So you have to inquire about this stream. In this stream you will get subjects :- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & English.
18th November 2016, 09:51 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future?

If you wish to become Doctor, then after class 10th chose Physics,Chemistry & Biology. You must score good marks in 10th standard to secure admission in a good school. Must study hard throughout your academic year. You will have to study MBBS & to pursue that will have to face the entrance exams. So, understand each subject in depth & not only score good marks.
18th November 2016, 02:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue medical courses in future or to become a doctor by profession you have to pursue Biology as main paper.

So, in 11th you have to pursue Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper to become a doctor.
18th November 2016, 03:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you want to become a doctor after completing 10th standard, so in the 11th standard you must opt for science stream that is physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects. After completing your 12th standard from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks you have to appear for medical entrance examination. There are various entrance examinations designed for the interested candidates. You have to prepare for MBBS course and for that you can appear for :

> AIPMT entrance examination.

> AFMS entrance examination.

> State Level entrance examination etc.

So, if you score excellent marks in the entrance examination, then you will be eligible to get admission in various MBBS colleges.
18th November 2016, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing I want to become a Doctor so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can choose science stream in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future. The Biology is the important subject to become a Doctor, so choose Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 11th and 12th classes to become a Doctor in the future. One can also choose Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in 11th and 12th also. This is also good stream to study to become a Doctor. After completion of 10+2, you should appear for the medical entrance examinations to join MBBS or BDS etc.
18th November 2016, 06:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If your aim is to become a Doctor in future then, you need to pursue Higher Secondary course with Medical Science stream subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Subjects from a recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in Medical entrance examinations like AIPMT, EAMCET, etc., you need to qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination to get admission for pursuing Medical course and to become a Doctor.
18th November 2016, 06:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

One who is interested to become Doctor in Future must have to opt for medical stream in Inter Mediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects because in any Medical Entrance Exam you have to appear in the Entrance Exam that consists of physics, chemistry and Biology that consists of questions as per your syllabus in 11th and 12th standard moreover only Biology students are eligible to pursue any medical course.
18th November 2016, 06:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to make your career in Medical field after the completion of class 10th, you must have to opt Science stream.
You should have to opt Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your subjects in class 12th to enhance your career as a Doctor in future.
18th November 2016, 07:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to become a doctor in future:-

First of all, you obviously know that you will have to opt for science stream with Biology,Physics, Chemistry are compulsory subjects for MBBS.

Age limit:-

Minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. And relaxation is given to SC/ ST category students.
18th November 2016, 09:53 PM
pruthvi12dba

To become a Doctor you need to really work hard in your studies all time and as well as practical sessions.

* Firstly in 11th class choose science groups like Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Biology or Physics,Chemistry,Botany & Zoology.
* Only these two groups are suitable for to study doctor course.
* And score good marks for your bright career.
* After that write entrance exam and clear it with better marks.
15th December 2016, 12:46 AM
ranu shahi

It is quite ovious to take physics, chemistry and biology in 11th to become a doctor in future.And then after completing 12th you have to apply in NEET and another competitive examination in medical sector. After completing your medical studies you'll become a doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?