12th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Software Engineering in future?

Hi, I am in 10th standard. After 10th many candidate wants to join Science to do Engineering. I want to do BTech Engineering because I want to become a Software Engineer. For achieving my aim what subject I select in Intermediate?

22nd November 2018, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Software Engineering in future?

You need to complete class 12th with PCM stream, to become eligible for B.Tech CSE course. Hence, make sure you have got this stream in class 11th. JEE Main is the best option for admission.

Admission is mostly based on merit through entrance exam and your class 12th marks. Just make sure you have scored good in both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?