26th June 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Civil Engineering in future?

Hi, I am in 10th standard. After 10th many candidate wants to join Science to do Engineering. I want to do BTech Engineering because I want to become a Civil Engineer. For achieving my aim what subject I select in Intermediate?

27th June 2019, 05:10 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Civil Engineering in future?

You should go for science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics (a.k.a. PCM) and english. Main options for the fifth subject are computer science and biology. Biology won’t be of much use in civil engg. So take bio if and only if you can’t handle or don’t like computer science at all. If you like logical puzzles and problem solving you will be fine with computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?