16th March 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Architecture in future?

Hi, I am in 10th standard. After 10th many candidates want to join Science to pursue Engineering. I want to do BTech Engineering because I want to become an Architecture. For achieving my aim what subject I select in Intermediate?

17th March 2020, 09:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Architecture in future?

Maths is compulsory subject for appearing in National aptitude test in architecture. For 2018s NATA Both Science and commerce streams are allowed. After that the come soon wouldn't be allowed to take NATA.
All subjects from the science stream may be up to the choice of the student apart from maths.
17th March 2020, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to study Architecture in future?

To study architecture in future, you have to opt for non medical stream consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in your intermediate.
17th March 2020, 11:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Aspirants who want to join B.Tech Architecture engineering, should have completed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry e, mathematics and English as mandatory subjects from a recognised board.

Therefore, you have to choose non medical stream in your intermediate with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as main subjects.

Entrance exam is NATA.
18th March 2020, 01:34 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in 10th standard. After 10th many candidates want to join Science to pursue Engineering. I want to do BTech Engineering because I want to become an Architecture. For achieving my aim what subject I select in Intermediate?
Minimum educational requirement needed to obtain a Bachelor of architecture degree would be the 10+2 Science Stream (with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects) passed recognized board. In PCM subjects the required minimum aggregate marks are 50% (including the valid NATA score).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?