9th January 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?

Sir, I'm about to do 12th from Patrachar Vidyalaya as a commerce student. We have projects and Viva in Accountancy and Business studies. I wanted to ask that are we, Students of Patrachar Vidyalaya, allowed to give viva and submit projects?

Another thing, after passing 12th, can we get admission in colleges of Delhi University? Are there any problems?

Please answer sir.

23rd January 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?

Yes. You will have to submit it in the current school you are attending your patrachar classes. There's something i want to ask. Is there any discrimination against patrachar students while their paper is checked in board or while getting admission in a good DU college?
21st January 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?

what if i can%u2019t submit any project or practicals will i get marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?