6th June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I'm a student of the St. Thomas school of icse board. I am liking to be an military man . I want to become a best military official . Sir can I be get admitted to military school for further study . Please sir respond to my request as soon as possible . Waiting for your reply with honour to military school from a simple boy with great respect to military lakshay Wadhawan from jagadhri yamunanagar district. .... thanking you lakshay Wadhawan

7th June 2015, 07:36 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?

Military school is one the best option available for a student to study in secondary and higher secondary certificate classes upto 12th.
But, i am sorry to say that you can not join Military schools after completing 10th.
Military School take admission only in 6th standard on the basis of merit list based on entrance examination and interview.

But , to become a military officer, students will have to qualify in NDA examination.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conduct NDA examination twice in a year in the month of April and September.
Eligible criteria to appear for NDA examination are
-Candidate must be a citizen of India.
-Candidate must be of age 16.5-19 years.
-Candidates must have passed 12th examination with above 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates appearing in 12th and attained the age of 16.5 years are also eligible.

After qualifying NDA examination , candidates will go for study and then period after they will become a officer .
7th June 2015, 10:25 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?

To join in military school,you need to appear for CET i.e common entrance test conduct by military people.
After clearing the exam,there would be medical test followed by an interview.

Application for can be available from rashtriya military school situated in rajasthan,karnataka,himachal pradesh.

The cost for the application form is Rs 400/-( general), Rs200/-(sc/st).

Candidate must have done eigth and ninth class from recognized school,the age would be in between 13-14 years,boys only.

The questions would come from english,social,maths,science of 8-9th standard.
20th January 2020, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I take admission in RMS after 10th with commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?