26th September 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Study material for AMIE(ST) for Diploma equivalent exam?

Dear sir,
I Anamika Jaiswal
I had submitted my AMIE (ST) form in march.But still not got my study materials and registration number.I want to attend december examination.How can i get my study materials?
Please reply urgently.

with regards,
Anamika Jaiswal
[email protected]
KAKINADA (A.P)

13th June 2017, 03:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Study material for AMIE(ST) for Diploma equivalent exam?

AMIE don't provide study material, you have to but it from its Academy office or from its official website.
For postal study there are few academy like JYOTHIS Academy which also provide study material.
However if you have already done all the formalities which are required for the registration to the AMIE course, and still haven't got your registration number and study materials, then you can contact them by call or through email.
Below are the contact details:
>Jyothis Academy (Head Office)
Thyparambil Building
Opp IDBI Bank
Muttambalam P O
Kanjikuzhy, Kottayam
PIN 686 004
Phone 8281 881122
>The Institution of Engineers India

Telephone : (033) 2223 3155
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?