20th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Subject list of CBSE 10th board exams

Can someone please do send me the subject list of 10th CBSE board as per the latest syllabus of the cbse board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  4. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  5. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  6. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  9. How to become a CA after completing 10th exam from CBSE board?
  10. Age requirement for 10 CBSE and ICSE board exams 2015
  11. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  14. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  15. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  18. At what age one can appear in 10th CBSE board exams?
21st February 2015, 07:14 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Subject list of CBSE 10th board exams

List of Subjects in CBSE Board :

CBSE Board consist the subjects in depth because for understanding of students. Regional languages of different states, they also conducts some kind of extra circular activities as per the student interest. List of subjects are given below.

1. Hindi
2. English.
3. Maths.
4. Physics.
5. Social Science.
6. Regional Language.
7. Painting.
8. Biology.
9. Chemistry.
10. Telugu.
11. Tamil.
12. French.
13. N C C

There are many Subjects in CBSE 10th class for different states.
24th March 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subject list of CBSE 10th board exams

I came to know that there are 6 subjects in 10th and there are options for 6th subject which are they?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?