26th August 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books to prepare for NID Animation Diploma entrance exam? Age limit to appear for 12th candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am Sourav. I am in 11th class and I want to do Diploma in Animation from NID. I want to know that which book will be good for me to prepare for its entrance exam? And after 12th, what will be age limit for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether diploma holder in Animation from NID is eligible to appear in CEED?
  2. Syllabus and reference books for NID entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  4. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  6. For which stream I should apply for NID entrance exam if completed BFA in Applied Arts? Tips to prepare for NID entrance exam?
  7. What is the qualification required for post graduation courses in NID?
  8. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  9. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  10. When to start the preparation for NID entrance exam? Options available after graduation?
  11. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of NID entrance exam in Mumbai and Pune
  13. What are the job courses after B.A? I have completed B.A with 47%
  14. How can I clear the entrance exam of NID? Books to be referred?
  15. What is the question paper pattern of PG entrance for NID? How should prepare for it?
  16. What to do to add 1 more year in 3 years degree course?
  17. Colleges to be chosen to pursue Animation?
  18. RRB previous years question paper? Age limit for RRB? Books to be referred to prepare for any J.E Electrical Compilation in Railway and other J.E Post? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2015, 12:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for NID Animation Diploma entrance exam? Age limit to appear for 12th candidate?

Age limit for NID Animation diploma entrance exam is(Upper age is 20 years).

Following are suitable books for NID Animation Diploma Entrance exam:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?