9th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What to do to add 1 more year in 3 years degree course?

NID is offering PG diploma under the condition that the student must hold a degree or diploma (under 10 2 4yr). I am about to finish my 3yr degree course in B.SC. in Animation and VFX so what do i do now that my degree is almost done? What is the college referring to when they are saying that the candidate should be under 10 2 4yr? Why is it not for the candidates under 10 2 3yr?

20th March 2015, 12:51 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What to do to add 1 more year in 3 years degree course?

Sometimes some courses, especially the post graduate ones like M.E. requires a graduation done of minimum 4 years. This is because they believe that what a student gathers in those 4 years of graduation cannot be achieved by a general graduate of 3 years. So that is why NID or the National Institute of Design wants their candidates to be under 10+2+4 years.
That means 10 years of general course, 2 years of higher secondary and 4 years of graduation in degree or diploma. This is highly because NID is also a research institute. So they need better candidates for their courses. Now you can enroll for another master degree. Since you have already done B.Sc. in Animation, please go for M.Sc. in Animation. This course will give you the needed 4 years and you will also have an added master degree. Normally institutes which require 4 year graduation also accept candidates with 3 year graduation and 2 years master degree. So you will not have a problem in getting admitted in NID after you complete your M.Sc. in Animation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?