22nd December 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

For which stream I should apply for NID entrance exam if completed BFA in Applied Arts? Tips to prepare for NID entrance exam?

Sir,
I have done my BFA in Applied Arts
now i wanna prepare for NID..
Can u guide me what is the best stream to select in NID ?
and the process of preparation for NID entrance.

24th December 2014, 01:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which stream I should apply for NID entrance exam if completed BFA in Applied Arts? Tips to prepare for NID entrance exam?

After successful completion of BFA in Applied Arts you may find good job opportunities and career opportunities as well. With the bachelor degree that you have you may get in to animation and advertising sector. You may even find your role as Lay out designer, Graphic Designer, Director, Animator and similar roles. NID National Institute of Design offers many design programs such as Communication Design, Apparel and Lifestyle Design, Industrial Design, IT Integrated Design, and Interdisciplinary designs. As far as I am concerned I suggest you to go for "Communication Design". Communication design as well as Interaction design has very good scope now and far into the future. With this, you may even find jobs in IT companies and any institutional organizations.

As far as preparation of NID entrance examination, I suggest you to join best NID Entrance Coaching Institute in your city. Because self preparation alone is not adequate to score good score and for final selection into NID National Institute of Design. Generally NID Entrance examination is conducted in the month of "January" every year and results will be declared in the month of March / April.

You must be good at writing and drawing as drawing skills will be tested in examination. Which ever the Ideas you have in your mind, you just need to put them on paper creatively. So you can prepare "Logistic Reasoning, General Knowledge, Creative thinking its applications and Drawing Skills" for NID Entrance exam.

Best Book to prepare:

>> NID,NIFT,IIFT Entrance Examination 2015 by Arihant Publication

Any Query:
Ph.No: 91 79 26623462
Email: [email protected]
For more details: http://admissions.nid.edu/index.html
5th November 2015, 03:56 PM
priyatirpathi

Default Re: For which stream I should apply for NID entrance exam if completed BFA in Applied Arts? Tips to prepare for NID entrance exam?

Hi as NID exam draws near, here are some reference books for NID preparation.
• Arihant NIFT/NIFD/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
• NIFT/NID Entrance Exams: Ultimate Success Series
• NIFT/NID /IIFT Entrance Exam - Self Study Guide
• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide
• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by Surendra You can contact afdindia as their study material and guidance will help you a lot to crack this exam. You can also get an idea of the question paper to help you prepare better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?