26th November 2010, 11:36 PM
Richa Luthra

When to start the preparation for NID entrance exam? Options available after graduation?

I am a 2nd year student of B.sc Animation and Multimedia.I aspire to do postgraduation from NID.So when should I start preparing for that?
And what are the other options for me after graduating?

1st December 2010, 06:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to start the preparation for NID entrance exam? Options available after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richa Luthra View Post
I am a 2nd year student of B.sc Animation and Multimedia.I aspire to do postgraduation from NID.So when should I start preparing for that?
And what are the other options for me after graduating?
There is previous year question paper available online. You can download these papers and practice. Try to solve as many as possible to increase your speed and also it will help you to develop knowledge regarding the subject.
31st August 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to start the preparation for NID entrance exam? Options available after graduation?

what are the key tips to get an nid examination?
10th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what degree should we carry for doing pg course in NID ?
28th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello There,

I am a married working professional in Bangalore. I work in the IT field and would like information on the following:
1. What are the other institutes in Bangalore that offer course in Interface and Information Design and what is the fee structure?
2. What are the preparation material need for preparing for the NID Entrance exam?
3.When is the next NID Entrance exam to be conducted?
4.Are there coaching institutes in Bangalore that coach for the NID Entrance exam?
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?