23rd December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is TamilNadu school of architectural college is good or not?

I am studying 12th i like to take b.arch so please tell about Tamilnadu school of architectural college placement and details please.............:-| im in confusion. It will be really helpful if someone guide me with the complete information on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  2. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  4. Best Architectural colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  6. Best architectural college in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  8. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  9. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  10. How much percentage is required to join Architectural Field? I am studying 2nd PUC science
  11. Will I get admission in a good Architectural college in MP after scoring 1600 in MP and AIR of 24000 in category?
  12. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  13. Which Bangalore college can I get after scoring a CET rank of 275 in Architectural Engineering?
  14. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  15. Can I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 33.357 TANCET score?
  16. After scoring 95% in diploma ECE how to get into the best colleges of Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  17. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  18. Which college is good to join in Tamilnadu? My TANCET marks is 25
23rd December 2015, 03:33 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is TamilNadu school of architectural college is good or not?

Yes, Tamil Nadu School of Architectural college is very good college for B.Arch degree course.
It has good rating and very good placement records.
Students from Tamil Nadu School of Architectural college get more than 60% placement in good companies with an average package of more than Rs. 3.5 lakh per annum.
So, you can take admission in Tamil Nadu School of Architectural college for B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?