23rd December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying school inspector exam in West Bengal?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying school inspector exam in West Bengal? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  4. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  5. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Where to get the questions papers for school inspector exam in WB?
  7. When are the results of West Bengal sub inspector of school?
  8. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  10. Am I eligible to attend West Bengal school service exam if I have scored 43% marks in Graduation?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  12. Books available in the market for School inspector West Bengal primary school exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  14. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  15. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  16. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  17. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  18. Previous year question papers of sub inspector of school west bengal? -- [New]
23rd December 2015, 03:02 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying school inspector exam in West Bengal?

Eligibility criteria for applying for school inspector exam in West Bengal :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have Second Class Masters Degree from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in Honours degree.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?